Friday, July 25, 2014

SL Diary Blog #56~ Complete with sprinkles ♡

Dear SL Diary Blog #56,
Here I sit,... looking at a blank screen.... lost in silence, lost in so many thoughts.... I am far from perfect......, I've made mistakes, hurt others and let some down...
 
 
q
 
{Body}
Avi: Slink Visage Mesh Head
Slink Physique Mesh Body Slink
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High Slink
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Melita TRUTH
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Shimmer Summer Polish (slink) Designer Circle 7-19/ 8-2
 
{Clothes}
Leonard! Summer Shirt Dress -sand- Leonard!
 
{Accessories}
Women's Bridal - Appassionata Chop Zuey Couture
Alice Bow Headband Bowtique
 
{Location}
 

Trying to sort the emotions,... reminding myself, I am only human.... I am me.
 
 
He belongs to me and as I fall deeper,.... I whisper: You're only human and together we share forgiveness..... *♡ pass the ice-cream ♡*
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment