Saturday, July 26, 2014

SL Diary Blog #57~ Home is where your heart belongs.... ♡

Dear SL Diary Blog #57,
Is home really where the heart is? I have thought on this so many times before and have often wondered this in my RL....
 
 
 
q
 
{Body}
Avi: Slink Visage Mesh Head
Slink Physique Mesh Body Slink
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High Slink
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Melita TRUTH
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Shimmer Romance Polish (slink) Designer Circle 7-19/ 8-2
 
{Clothes}
{infinite.} Lana Dress White Tuxedo {infinite.}
 
{Accessories}
Women's Bridal - Appassionata Chop Zuey Couture
HEYDRA Sera Heels Gray with clutch ::HEYDRA::
 
 
♡ I love my SL family and friends dearly. Today is my Auntie Lana's birthday! Happy birthday to a very special lady!! ♡
 
 
I think home is what you make of it & the heart is what you put into it. Always hold your family & friends close.... life is too short,...in both worlds ♡
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment