Thursday, July 24, 2014

SL Diary Blog #55~ Dreams....

 
Dear SL Diary Blog #55,
What are dreams? I have some of the most vivid dreams ever..... some scary, some happy and some I wake and wonder why did I ever dream that......
 
 
q
 
{Body}
Avi: Slink Visage Mesh Head
Slink Physique Mesh Body Slink
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat Slink
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Oceana TRUTH
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Shimmer Romance Polish (slink) Designer Circle 7-19/ 8-2
 
{Clothes}
.::DD::. Sailor Girl The Pier Market Event Hello, Sailor! starts July 11th
 
{Accessories}
REIGN.- AHOY SANDALS- WHITE- RARE Reign.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think dreams happen mostly when your mind tries to work out a problem or tries to understand a situation. To me the whole thought of dreaming and how the mind works is so interesting, that whenever possible I watch a documentary or pick up where I left off on my dream book....
 
I've heard so many people say dreams are best forgotten....
I don't believe that..... ♡ 
 
 
 
The Pier Market @ The Docks
SL Fashion's hottest new event to hit the grid! 8th round July 11th! Many awesome creators and items to peruse!  Or hang out @ the Crow's Nest Cafe situated on top of the warehouse and look out on the bay!
 
 
 
.::DD::. Distorted Dreams Social Networks:
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment