Wednesday, July 23, 2014

SL Diary Blog #54~ Beauty of Change....

Dear SL Diary Blog #54,
I have learned that life will always be about change because without change we are unable to grow and explore ourselves as the unique individual that we are....
 

 
q
 
{Body}
Avi: Slink Visage Mesh Head Slink
Slink Physique Mesh Body Sinful Curves
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat Slink
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Oceana TRUTH
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Shimmer Summer Polish (slink) Designer Circle  7-19/ 8-2 
 
{Clothes}
Mute. Absolution Bikini Fresh Style Event 7-23/ 8-3
 
{Accessories}
REIGN.- STUDDED FLIP FLOPS- BLACK Reign.
 
{Location}

 
 

This past week I had felt so much change.... So much emotion, that initially I wanted to close everyone & everything out.....  I had explored so much of myself,... took a long hard look at what I want out of both worlds.... Guess in a way it was a self awakening that was much over due.....
 
 

I've learned that without forgiveness, the beauty of change can not begin because with an ounce of resentment we allow ourselves to remain toxic and bitter.... I had let go and gave myself an opportunity to grow within the pain,.... ♡
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment