Monday, July 21, 2014

SL Diary Blog #53~ Beautiful You....

Dear SL Diary Blog #53,
Thinking today about how much the media has had an impact on my teen years. How magazines published photo shoots of slim beautiful girls... that were my age,.... and I here still maturing, mind and body.....
 
 
 
 ❥ q
 
{Body}
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High Slink
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Melita TRUTH
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Shimmer Romance Polish (slink) Designer Circle 7-19/ 8-2
 
{Makeup}
.:Glamorize:.Innocent Eye Makeup - 01 .:Glamorize:.
[:: JesyDream ::] Look Me !  EyeShadow ( Purple ) [::JesyDream::]
~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]
 
{Clothes}
The Secret Store - Kiara Romper - Milk COLLABOR88
 
{Accessories}
::Diamante:: Fairytale Nose Butterfly Gacha (Pink) ::A&A::
-{ZOZ}- Harmoney Heels Blue (slink high) COSMOPOLITAN Discount Room 7-20/ 8-2
{Location}
 
 

Now I know the magic of photoshop, how you can erase a blemish and change every aspect of the body. When I was a teen I looked at these beautiful girls with envy.... I started to diet and even gone as far as "binging".... I wanted to be beautiful like those models....
 
 
The fact is I was as beautiful but my view was distorted by lies and deception. Never cut yourself short, you were made special.... Inside and out! You don't have to try,... do you like you...??
 
 
Don't get me wrong Photoshop can be a great tool to use but my choice is...., the blemishes give it character and beauty is only skin deep, no matter what world you're in....


No comments:

Post a Comment