Sunday, July 20, 2014

SL Diary Blog #52~Time....

Dear SL Diary Blog #52,
My heart is crushed, my mind is at a constant and I love him terribly. Everything seems up in the air as the winds of change toss me around....


❥ q

{Body}
Hands:  Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual Slink
Feet:  Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid Slink
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Lala RACK On *sale* 150L
Nails:  -{ZOZ}- Shimmer Summer Polish (slink) Designer Circle 7-17/ 8-2

{Makeup}
.:Glamorize:.Innocent Eye Makeup - 01 .:Glamorize:.
[:: JesyDream ::] Look Me ! EyeShadow ( Purple ) [::JesyDream::]
~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]

{Clothes}
{infinite.} Poppy Dress Floral Pink {infinite.}

{Accessories}
.Atomic. {Double Scoop} - Ring .Atomic.
.Atomic. {Double Scoop} - Necklace .Atomic.
.S&C. Victoria Wedges - Roasted Marshmallow Mute. (formally Sugar & Cyanide)

{Location}

 
I feel alone in a crowded room... as if I have the inspiration to write a best-selling novel but my heart refuses to speak up and I here, alone...have to endure all that my heart unleashes....

 
When love is fierce no amount of reasoning with yourself will fix,...only time heals all... 

No comments:

Post a Comment