Monday, August 11, 2014

SL Diary Blog #60~ This summer....

Dear SL Diary Blog #60,
This summer will not be easily forgotten... The summer I fell in love, lost my job, lost friends and gained new ones. My SL dad was found out to be a real twit and I gained 3 beautiful SL children....


 ❥ q

{Body}
Avi: Slink Visage Mesh Head
Slink Physique Mesh Body Slink
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat Slink
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Althea TRUTH
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Shimmer Basics Polish (slink) Designer Showcase 7-30/ 8-29
{Clothes}
:: AD :: Knotted Tank - white :: AD ::
*REIGN.- PUCKER SHORTS- GINGHAM Reign.
 
{Accessories}
Women's Bridal - Appassionata Chop Zuey Couture
  REIGN.- Beaded Sandal- White Reign.
 
 

In the end,....past all the issues, drama....and sadly the hurt....


You always find out the truth.... The truth may not always make you happy but I would rather be hurt by the truth than coddled by a lie....

No comments:

Post a Comment