Sunday, August 10, 2014

SL Diary Blog #59~ Up in the air....

Dear SL Diary Blog #59,
Sometimes life just takes you for one big joy ride or in some cases a catastrophe.... I feel like some things are still up in the "air" and I over an ocean of worry, struggling not to fall in.... 


q

{Body}
Avi: Slink Visage Mesh Head
Slink Physique Mesh Body Slink
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat Slink
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Melita TRUTH
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Natural Touch French Polish (slink) COSMOPOLITAN Discount Room 8-3/ 8-16
{Clothes}
LMD Frances Blouse Paisley Sky
 LMD My Capris Blue Raspberry Leri Miles Designs Lazy Sunday 8-10
 
{Accessories}
Women's Bridal - Appassionata Chop Zuey Couture
*REIGN.- PETAL HOPPERS- Cupcake Reign.



School is about to take off! These classes have me up in the air, not knowing what is going to happen and if everything will fall into place.


I had taken some time off from blogging, pictures and SL time in an attempt to collect myself and sort my stress. Life is one big roller coaster ride, but I wouldn't want it any other way....



No comments:

Post a Comment