Sunday, June 22, 2014

SL Diary Blog #19~ {infinite.} Riylee Tube Top Triangles

Dear SL Diary Blog #19,



I was thinking last night about how people went around in school saying, "You're my best friend" or "Best friends for life" Is it really for life?

  q

{Body} Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Cindy Darktan nat .:WoW Skins:.
Eyes: {Hush} SeaBlue [ HUSH ]
Hands: Slink- Casual Slink Mainstore
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid Slink Mainstore
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Kira Mesh Hair - Pancake /Wasabi Pills/
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Silver Matte Polish - (Slink) -{ZOZ}-


{Makeup}
.:Glamorize:. Star Eye Makeup - 4 .:Glamorize:.
[:: JesyDream ::] Look Me !  EyeShadow (Blue/Grey) [:: JesyDream ::]
~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]
{Clothes}
{infinite.}  Riylee Tube top - Triangles {infinite.}
***Urban Cherry*** Martina Skirt Gacha #1 (Grey) ***Urban Cherry***

 {Accessories}
Women's Bridal - Appassionata Chop Zuey Couture
*Reign.-Glitter Wedges- Silver Reign.





I have seen people come and go all through school that now I am to a point that I am closed off, my heart is guarded and it takes more than a popsicle to gain my friendship....



 I can remember back when I had just started Jr. High and coming to a new school. I met this girl named, Jamie....We had became great friends and even got to the point of us calling each other, "Sis & Sissy" She was my best friend and I had even got into a few fights for her, as well as she did for me. We also had our fights, didn't talk for weeks on end and even got to the point of not talking for years..... but... To this day we are still best friends, she is still my sister from another mister and we each seem to know the right time to contact the other when the timing is right. It's kind of like.... We just know when the other one is down, or a special moment has happened....We share a connection in a way. I think it really is best friends for life... I have known her for about 21 years, we talk occasionally and a few years back I drove out to see her in California. She will always be my sister, even if the plans of us getting an apartment in Florida, living the single life and making our first loves mad fell through,....we will always remain sisters till the end....
Here's to branching out in the blogging world, making new friendships & meeting some amazing people. Thank you to Infinite, Skyler Solano (the creator of Infinite) & Lana Khaoz (Infinite blogging manager)


Check out these links for Infinite, just click and goooo  
↓      ↓      ↓      ↓







No comments:

Post a Comment