Sunday, June 22, 2014

SL Diary Blog #20- {infinite.} Bailey Chained Tank - Light Pink

Dear SL Diary Blog #20,
 
 
Have you ever caught yourself,.... Hanging by a moment? A moment that stole your breath away & made your heart skip a beat.... A moment where a calm wave rushes over you & everything feels right....?  
 
q
 
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Cindy Darktan nat .:WoW Skins:.
Eyes: {Hush} SeaBlue [ HUSH ]
Hands: Slink- Casual Slink
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) M - Flat Slink Mainstore
Hair: Magika [Hair M] Early Magika
Nails: -{ZOZ}- French Solids Polish - Solid Pink -{ZOZ}-
 
{Makeup}
.:Glamorize:.Star Eye Makeup - 1 .:Glamorize:.
[:: JesyDream ::] Look Me !  EyeShadow ( Purple ) [:: JesyDream ::]
~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]
 
{Clothes}
{infinite.} Bailey Chained Tank - Light Pink {infinite.}
New Leaf- Heart Mesh Ladies Denim Shorts - S New Leaf
 
{Accessories}
Heart Sunglasses [White] The Thrift Shop
Women's Bridal - Appassionata  Chop Zuey Couture
*Reign.- Boho Watch- Pink Reign.
REIGN.- FLIP FLOPS- WHITE Reign.
 
 
Forgetting all I am lacking, completely incomplete.... SL.... When I first started this vast world, I was so lonely and sad. I knew people but... something was missing...
 


 
 
 
One day all of that changed, I met people that changed my SL life forever in their own way. On top of all of that, I met someone so special and dear to my heart....
 


 
 
 
 
SL is what you make of it.... I choose happy times with amazing friends, family & the love of my life.... Plus I feel & look stunning, thank you {infinite.}
Check out all her beautiful items by clicking the links below  
 
 
Check out these links for Infinite, just click and goooo  
 
↓      ↓      ↓      ↓
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment