Monday, April 21, 2014

SL Diary Blog #9~ NewLeaf-Flora

#9 Dear SL Diary blog,
Having one of those mornings, where I just don't want to get up from under my warm blankets. Have tons of things to do today but wish I could waste my minutes under a nice shade tree and feel the warm breezes on my face. I start my new job on Wednesday and so super excited. The song that comes to mind when I think of my stresses giggles the video is super cute & will make you smile hehehe (= 
 
 
 
q
 
{Body}

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Cindy Darktan nat .:WoW Skins:.

Eyes: {Hush} SeaBlue [ HUSH ]
Hands: Slink- Casual Slink Mainstore
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid Slink Mainstore
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Alicia Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack /Wasabi Pills/
Nails: Hello Dave- Stiletto Manicure SlinkMainstore
 
{Makeup}
.:Glamorize:.Innocent Eye Makeup - 01 .:Glamorize:.
~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]
 
{Clothes}
New Leaf - Flora NewLeaf- Mesh Fashion

 
{Accessories}
PIDIDDLE - My Special Treasures - Fairy Dust RARE *BOOM*
Mazelina slink Bow Heels MId Fn (Slink feet only) *FASHIONNATIC*
 
 




 
NewLeaf - Mesh Fashion:
New Leaf's fashion collection houses the latest runway designs which showcases stunning lingerie, casualwear, bedtime, evening wear outfits all in mesh!  Get hip funky streetwear designs  feature sexy jeans & leather pieces.
     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Joki/127/123/25 

No comments:

Post a Comment