Tuesday, April 22, 2014

SL Diary Blog #10~ NewLeaf- Alarmed Mesh Mini Skirt

#10 Dear SL Diary blog,
Tomorrow is the "big day"... I start my new job... So excited and nervous at the same time. I am so wide awake about my old job, as well as many other things..feels so great to figure out how things truly are... Nothing worse then someone who you thought was a friend, who come to find out was fake. I was set up at my old job, all because a co-worker had his hours cut & he wanted mine. His lies cost me my job and I lost all respect for him. It's amazing what some will do, what has this world gone to? ...
Trying to keep on track, tons of things to do before and I have someone so dear to me on my mind. Missing my boyfriend so much bleh today is his busy day... I should be the same since tomorrow is so important. Okay... laundry sorted, room cleaned and now to clean my car. Have a wonderful day to all who had read this.....
 
 
 ❥ q

 {Body}
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Cindy Darktan nat .:WoW Skins:.
Eyes: {Hush} SeaBlue [ HUSH ]
Hands: Slink- Casual Slink Mainstore
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid Slink Mainstore
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair - Light Browns ~Tableau Vivant~
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Natural Glitter Polish - Slink Huds -{ZOZ}-
 
{Makeup}
.:Glamorize:. Innocent Eye Makeup - 01 .:Glamorize:.
~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]
{Clothes}
New Leaf - Alarmed Mesh Skirt  NewLeaf- Mesh Fashion
 {Accessories}
Valentina Slink Heart Heels Mid FashionNatic *FASHIONNATIC*
Tattoos privately made- not available  


 



NewLeaf - Mesh Fashion:
New Leaf's fashion collection houses the latest runway designs which showcases stunning lingerie, casualwear, bedtime, evening wear outfits all in mesh!  Get hip funky streetwear designs  feature sexy jeans & leather pieces.
     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment