Monday, April 14, 2014

SL Diary Blog #2~ New Leaf - Truffles Mesh Skirt and Cropped Shirt

#2 Dear SL diary blog,
 
Thinking back..... When I first started SL I had no idea things would be like this. I have had some happy times, some okay times but so much sadness. Things are starting to look up in this grand world... well both worlds to be honest. New job, new class for the summer, amazing SL family & friends (people in my RL hmmm non-existent) My boyfriend is amazing & what we share, I never had before.! I started SL in 08'.., about a year or two into it I took a long break, then came back to mesh and whole new world! If I had things to do over, knowing what I know now I think some of the hurt could be avoided but... through the hurt as well we learn things to help us grow and mature... A do over? Every action has a reaction- If I minus stuff here and there...then like a ripple effect my sl would change. No do over for me.... I will keep my sadness, learn from the mistakes and become a stronger person.... *smiles* so thankful for another year in sl & for all the wonderful people I meet! 
 
 

q


Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Cindy Midtone nat .:WoW Skins:.

Eyes: {Hush} SeaBlue [ HUSH ]

Hands: Slink- Casual Slink Mainstore

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid Slink Mainstore
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Donna Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack /Wasabi/
Nails: -{ZOZ}- French Solids Polish - Slink Huds -{ZOZ}-
Tattoo: "q's FashionGirl Tat"
Tattoo: "q's Panda Tattoo"
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Lilies :: Lower back A921 Letis Tattoo Culture
 
 
{Makeup}
.:Glamorize:. Star Eye Makeup- 6 .:Glamorize:.
 ~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]

 
{Clothes}
New Leaf - Truffles Mesh Skirt and Cropped Shirt
 

{Accessories}
_CandyDoll_ Admiral Rose C A N D Y D O L L
 
 
 


 
NewLeaf - Mesh Fashion:
New Leaf's fashion collection houses the latest runway designs which showcases stunning lingerie, casualwear, bedtime, evening wear outfits all in mesh!  Get hip funky streetwear designs  feature sexy jeans & leather pieces.
     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Joki/127/123/25
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment