Sunday, April 13, 2014

SL Diary Blog #1~ New Leaf - Charlotte Mesh Floral Dress

#1 Dear SL diary blog,
 
It has been awhile on many different levels. For one, today I can finally say I am happy, not just a normal feeling of happiness, but the kind you get when everything feels in place. Plus I know I had been slacking on this blog *sad eyes* I just hadn't felt like writing much. RL has defo got me down for a long time, but now I am brought back up..! School starts again soon & I just got a new job. Plus my personal life... Well it is great & that is the most I will probably say about that. *smiles* It's the moment when all feels right, when all feels in place & you know this moment will not last, but ... I can say right now,.... I am happy (=
 
 

q


 {Body}

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Cindy Midtone nat .::WoW Skins::.
Eyes: {Hush} SeaBlue [ HUSH ]
Hands: Slink- Casual Slink Mainstore
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid Slink Mainstore
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Donna Mesh Hair /Wasabi Pills/
Nails: -{ZOZ}- French Solids Polish - Slink Huds -{ZOZ}-

{Makeup}
.:Glamorize:. Star Eye Makeup- 6 .:Glamorize:.
~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]

{Clothes}
New Leaf - Charlotte Mesh Floral Dress NewLeaf- Mesh Fashion
 
{Accessories}
Shoes: Mazelina slink Bow Heels MId Fn (Slink feet only) *FASHIONNATIC*
 
 
 



 

 
NewLeaf - Mesh Fashion:
New Leaf's fashion collection houses the latest runway designs which showcases stunning lingerie, casualwear, bedtime, evening wear outfits all in mesh!  Get hip funky streetwear designs  feature sexy jeans & leather pieces.
     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Joki/127/123/25
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment