Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Masks

Ever have one of those oh gah what was I thinking moments? I get them more often than not...it's like you meet someone, think yeah they are nice and then the next time they are totally different. These people wear masks, who only show you what they feel you want to see while hiding who they truly are. They get wrapped up in the moment and by the time they see you again the previous moment had passed and their true colors have shown. I see people at face value, which is both bad and good in my opinion. If they are true on who they are I don't want to discount them but then again if they are wearing a mask, then I look like an idiot for trusting them. Over the past five years of sl I have started to become wiser and it takes more than a hi to get me to answer....

No comments:

Post a Comment