Tuesday, July 15, 2014

SL Diary Blog #47~ Today....

Dear SL Diary Blog #47,
Some days are easier than others,.... some days I would just rather stay in bed all day, watching the sun cast shadows in my room. Today is the day, that I do just the opposite....
 
 
 
q
 

{Body}
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat Slink
Hair: TRUTH HAIR April TRUTH HAIR
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Sunny Summer Polish (slink) Cosmetic Beach Party 7-15/ 7-30
 
{Makeup}
.:Glamorize:.Innocent Eye Makeup - 01 .:Glamorize:.
[:: JesyDream ::] Look Me !  EyeShadow ( Purple ) [::JesyDream::]
~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]
 
{Clothes}
LMD Julia Romper Cotton Candy Leri Miles Designs
 
{Accessories}
Women's Bridal - Appassionata Chop Zuey Couture
 
{Location}
TIME OUT!! *No longer available the land was sold this morning* 




 
I'm strong, I'm beautiful and today is not just another day.... On this day I became stronger, able to face more but not only that.... My head is held high because no matter what I face... I will not let another define who I am.
 
 

 I know the true me and that won't change for anyone....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment