Monday, June 30, 2014

SL Diary Blog #28~ Such a lovely distraction

Dear SL Diary Blog #28,
 Once again..., I am unable to sleep. So much on my mind, maybe I should try to  "count sheep", but does that really work? So much going on in SL & RL, that sometimes it is easy to be distracted...

q
{Body}
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat Slink
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Oceana Collabor88
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Double Sparks Polish - (Slink)  Summer of Love Fair June 27th- July 11th

{Makeup}
~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]
.:Glamorize:.Innocent Eye Makeup - 01 .:Glamorize:.

{Clothes}
*BOOM* Ardour Dress S (lighthouse) Collabor88

{Accessories}
Women's Bridal Box - Appassionata Chop Zuey Couture
-{ZOZ}- Kai Sandals Fat Pack (slink flat) Summer of Love Fair June 27th- July 11th

{Location}
Come join us on the loveliest sim in SL.  Enjoy a time out, find peace and have some fun. Come to dance, come for romance or just take some snapshots in a lovers' paradise.  The options are endless, so come create some beautiful memories with us.

The Summer of Love Fair is 3 days in and will continue till July 11th. 
 
 
Lost in my daydream, when I should be sleeping ....
 

I decided to take another "Time out" in the same location but a different spot. I find this location very beautiful and so much to explore here...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment