Wednesday, June 25, 2014

SL Diary Blog #23~ :Diamante: Aviator Glasses - Unisex -

Dear SL Diary Blog #23,
Sometimes our daydreams consume us to the point of getting lost in our own minds & hearts... 
q

{Body}
Hands: Casual Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat Slink
Hair: Magika [01] Wait Magika
Nails: French Solids Polish- Solid pink (Slink only) -{ZOZ}-

{Makeup}
.:Glamorize:.Innocent Eye Makeup - 01 .:Glamorize:.
[:: JesyDream ::] Look Me !  EyeShadow ( Blue ) [::JesyDream::]
~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]

 {Clothes}
*{ SeVered GarDeN }* SURA Bikini * Crazy *{ SeVered GarDeN }*

{Accessories}
shine by [ZD] MESH BOHO BEACH HAT with Reiszer [ZD]
Women's Bridal Box - Appassionata Chop Zuey Couture
:Diamante: LOVE Necklace - Teal ::A&A::
:Diamante: Heart Diamond Ring Gacha - Teal ::A&A::
:Diamante: Aviator Glasses - Unisex - ::A&A::

 Every one says that your mind is your worst enemy but I believe.... it's your heart ♥ It is your heart that gives and receives so many emotions and it's your mind that tries to cipher them.

 

I have died so many times but... I am still alive... I believe that today, it is okay to be not okay.... I have felt the pain of loosing who you are.....

This is not the end of me.......  
This is the beginning....    
I wish you could see your scars...turn into beauty.....

No comments:

Post a Comment