Friday, April 18, 2014

SL Diary Blog #6~ NewLeaf-Celene

#6 Dear SL Diary blog,
So much is happening & I am so thankful it is for the good. New job next Wed., my kitty "Him", comes home from the vet today and my social life is great. Hope things continue on this path & gets better daily. Thankful for my family & friends & my boyfriend, who makes life wonderful daily. Started working on a web page today, it's still a work in progress and hopefully I can make something of it. This is all I can think of for today, as I am only a few cups of coffee into my morning. *big smiles*
 
 
 
 
q

 {Body}

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Cindy Darktan nat .:WoW Skins:.
Eyes: {Hush} SeaBlue [ HUSH ]
Hands: Slink- Casual Slink Mainstore
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid Slink Mainstore
Hair: .ploom. Tina - Blondes .ploom.
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Glass Flower Polish - Slink Huds -{ZOZ}-
 
{Makeup}
.:Glamorize:.Innocent Eye Makeup - 01 .:Glamorize:.
~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]
 
{Clothes}
New Leaf - Celene Mesh Dress NewLeaf- Mesh Fashion
 
{Accessories}
Shoes: Mazelina slink Bow Heels MId Fn *FashionNatic*
 


 




 
NewLeaf - Mesh Fashion:
New Leaf's fashion collection houses the latest runway designs which showcases stunning lingerie, casualwear, bedtime, evening wear outfits all in mesh!  Get hip funky streetwear designs  feature sexy jeans & leather pieces.
     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Joki/127/123/25


No comments:

Post a Comment