Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SL Diary Blog #4~ New Leaf - Serenity

#4 Dear SL diary blog,
Guess I am having one of those weeks... The sun is beautiful & I can feel the warmth of change on me. It feels amazing, the road is long but the trip in the end will be worth it. I can feel the rays on me, I am safe enough to let down my guard & finally trust in another. I am not used to this, all my life- I only trusted myself, I only had me & now something amazing has happened. ♡ You have me sweetie, we are safe together (=
 
 
 
 
q
 

{Body}


 
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Cindy Darktan nat .::WoW Skins::.
Eyes: {Hush} SeaBlue [ HUSH ]
Hands: Slink- Casual Slink Mainstore
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid Slink Mainstore
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Donna Mesh Hair /Wasabi Pills/
Nails: -{ZOZ}- Peep Solid Polish - (Slink) Huds -[ZOZ]-
 
 
{Makeup}
.:Glamorize:. Forever Night Eye Makeup- Coal .:Glamorize:.
~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]
 
 
{Clothes}
New Leaf - Serenity NewLeaf- Mesh Fashion
 
 
{Accessories}
Serenity Mesh Necklace with Beads and Pendant NewLeaf- Mesh Fashion
 
 


 

 
 
NewLeaf - Mesh Fashion:
New Leaf's fashion collection houses the latest runway designs which showcases stunning lingerie, casualwear, bedtime, evening wear outfits all in mesh!  Get hip funky streetwear designs  feature sexy jeans & leather pieces.
     http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Joki/127/123/25
 
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment