Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dreams...

          What are dreams..? Not the kind, as you drift off to a fantasy world far away as you sleep... The kind you have deep inside your being, that desires to be explored and awoken.. So many things have happened this past month, so many emotions and to be honest I am scared.. My whole existence to this point had felt, as if I was in a wonderland and within this place of chaos, I had found peace but now something is different... That little speck of unknown called "doubt", has taken over and uncertainty is my weakness. When life had knocked me down in the past I was always quick to my feet, brushing myself off.. I refuse to let this go around be any different...
          Signed up for my classes for the summer and fall, so I am thinking, the right path. Job hunting is my next task, which to be honest I had been putting off....There is my doubt or maybe I am just being lazy. I look back on my life, all the changes, the roads traveled and think wow, I have came a long way and still have further to go... Never give up your dreams, never let go of your passion for something, keep pushing further and over time you will achieve your goal and then realize you want more for yourself. It's never ending but never give up..!

 
 
q
 
{Body}
 

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Cindy Darktan nat .::WoW::.
Eyes: {Hush} SeaBlue [ HUSH ]
Hands: Slink- Casual Slink Mainstore
Hair: .ploom. Tatum - Reds .ploom.
Nails: -{ZOZ}- French Solids Polish -{ZOZ}-
Tattoo: "q's FashionGirl Tat"
Tattoo: "q's Panda Tattoo"
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Lilies :: Lower back A921 Letis Tattoo Culture
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth ::[ PXL ]::
 
{Makeup}
.:Glamorize:. Forever Night- Grassy .:Glamorize:.
~Hush~ Lashes - Doll [ HUSH ]
 
 
 
{Clothes}
Top: =MODA= Knotted tank with hud colors MODA DESIGNS
Bottom: .:cheeky:. Hunge Jeans! Black Mesh .:cheeky:. Mainstore
 
{Accessories}
 
 *X*plosion Smasher Boots (Bunny) >.:^^:..Xplosion..:^^:.<
.Tokame. Bunny Backpack Lemon Stripes
 
Location: It all starts with a smile
 
 
 


 
 
 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment